If your baby is early rising, you’ll be well aware that the impact of starting their day earlier than when their body was ready often extends beyond when they wake for the day. It’s typical for day sleep to be influenced (and not for the better), their mood to be fussy and frustrated, and considering that mum or dad is now functioning on less sleep as well, it’s not an awesome way to start your family’s day.
Waking too early, early rising, and early birds. It doesn’t matter how your phrase it, when your baby wakes for the day before dawn has broken it’s rarely cause for celebration. Because who actually enjoys starting their day at 5:03 am?
I'm happy to chat.
Book your FREE 15 min. call
My Thoughts, My Blog – Sleep Clarity for Your Family
- Springing Forward Your Baby’s Sleep (Fraser Valley & Okanagan Sleep Consultant)
- 2 to 1 Nap transition (Fraser Valley Sleep Consultant)
- Room Sharing with Siblings (Okanagan Sleep Consultant)
- Daylight Savings Time Baby Sleep Cheat Sheet (Fraser Valley Sleep Consultant)
- Baby Sleep and Travel – My Favourite Travel Sleep Tips (Okanagan Sleep Consultant)